Your Dream Retirement Awaits
Discover how to work toward the retirement lifestyle you've been dreaming about through our retirement planning course.
Home » Seminars
Design Your Dream Retirement Seminar
If you’re like most people, you have a vision of what your dream retirement lifestyle looks like. Maybe you want to travel around the world or finally build that cabin in the woods you’ve been talking about for years.
Although everyone’s dream retirement looks a little different, one thing is for certain - you need a game plan for making that dream a reality.
If you’re nearing retirement, you might be asking yourself…
How do I minimize my tax burden?
How do I account for rising health care costs down the road?
What kind of investment strategy makes sense for where I’m at right now?
How do I minimize risk and protect my hard-earned dollars?
If so, we can help.
Nashville Retirement Planning Course
At John Navin & Associates, we provide retirees and pre-retirees with information through seminars and retirement planning courses to help people in the Nashville area map out a game plan to help ensure they are both financially and physically fit when they retire. In this course, we cover financial planning, retirement income strategies and wealth management to help you work toward the retirement you've been dreaming about.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is designed for achievers nearing retirement who want to create their dream retirement lifestyle. More specifically, you should attend this course if you are:
- Between the ages of 50 and 70;
- Retired or planning to retire in the next five years;
- Concerned about tax rates and trends; and
- Looking for a personalized approach to financial planning.
Here’s What You’ll Learn During the Course
During this two-night retirement planning course, you’ll discover how to:
- Plan your retirement income to fit your lifestyle;
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire;
- Create your own goals for a “successful retirement”;
- Reduce debt and improve cash flow;
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA;
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is appropriate for you;
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement; and
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses and delays with estate planning.
Here’s What You’ll Get with the Course
- Retirement planning education. This two-night course offers an engaging and interactive educational experience where you’ll learn about retirement planning from an experienced financial planner.
- Course textbook & workbook. You’ll receive a textbook that walks you through everything we discuss, which includes an actionable workbook for you to build your retirement game plan.
- Customized retirement planning session. Have specific questions? You’ll get the opportunity to meet individually with John Navin, the course instructor, to discuss your unique retirement planning questions and needs.
Grab Your Seat - Register Now!
Class sizes are limited, so register today to grab your seat for one of the following course dates:
This Informational Retirement Planning Seminar is being hosted by Investment Adviser Representative and Insurance Professional John Navin of John Navin & Associates. John Navin, John Navin & Associates and this seminar are not affiliated with or endorsed by Williamson County Chamber of Commerce or Aquinas College.
Here’s what you’ll get with your donation to Make-A-Wish®:
- Two-night interactive workshop
- Retirement planning textbook & workbook
- Individual retirement planning session
- Complimentary registration for a spouse or guest
Once you submit your registration form, we’ll call to confirm your registration, provide directions to the class and collect your payment information. Fill out the form below to secure your seat in an upcoming course.
» Stay abreast of the stories and headlines that may impact you. Check out the news about John Navin & Associates and other topics of interest.
» View our calendar of upcoming events. We invite all clients, referrals and visitors to attend our events.