What is Healthcare Planning?
Healthcare planning can be defined as a systematic and efficient approach to reach goals for one’s future through the use of resources. In particular, healthcare planning involves finding the right income stream, investment opportunities, and insurance plans to ensure that one will be secure when it comes to medical care throughout retirement.
Strategic planning is so important when it comes to figuring out what your needs will be later on in life, especially if you plan on retiring. Navigating this complex process does not need to be difficult and you absolutely do not have to do it alone. In fact, in many cases, it is extremely wise to seek out financial advisors or other finance specialists to help you make the right investment decisions and healthcare goals.
The Navin Group is proud to provide healthcare planning and wealth management services to our clients in Brentwood, Tennessee. Learn more about how we can help you craft the perfect healthcare plan for your specific needs.
What is Retirement Planning?
Retirement planning is the process of preparing financially for one’s retirement, often through a lengthy set of steps. In order to have a retirement that is stress-free and fulfilling, it’s vital to have the right financial backing to ensure your safety. Planning for retirement usually begins with thinking about your individual retirement goals and possible means of supplementing those goals financially.
The talented consultants at The Navin Group can walk you through a variety of steps in your retirement financial planning journey, including:
- Understanding how your current age and financial standing influence your retirement strategy.
- Determining your particular spending needs.
- Calculating your after-tax rate when it comes to investment returns and other funding streams.
- Assessing your investment goals and the possible risks involved in certain choices.
- Managing estates.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our specific retirement planning services!
Planning for the Future
The key to a financially secure retirement is a great wealth management strategy. This can be a difficult thing to manage, especially if you’re not used to the jargon in the healthcare and finance industries. Having someone there to break down policies and lingo in easy-to-understand language is key.
This is where the team at The Navin Group comes into play. We focus on providing healthcare and retirement planning services to our clients, so that they can work towards the ideal retirement environment for them. It doesn’t have to be an intimidating process.
Some of the concepts we break down for our clients include:
- It’s not easy to make coverage choices when so much technical language is used.
- Long-term care. Permanent care scenarios should always be carefully planned and understood.
- Life insurance. Life insurance policies can have a lot of jargon.
- Personal health. Finding the right individual health insurance plan can be overwhelming and complex.
Discover, evaluate, and plan. That’s our three-step philosophy for financial health planning, and we can’t wait to share it with you.
Don't Let Healthcare Expenses Derail Your Retirement
What you'll learn:
- What Medicare can (and can’t) cover
- About how much you should budget for long-term care (based on recent research)
- Things you can include in your retirement plan now to prepare for health costs later
Ready to take
The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services we provide, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.